Club members are invited to attend the first 2018 season club run on Sunday 29th April.
We plan to head along some fantastic roads and soak in the sights around the Sperrin Mountains.
Members are welcome to attend all, or part of this adventure, just let us know where and when to expect you.
Anyone not currently a member can also join on the day.
Please see the schedule below;
- 10:15 Meeting Point 1 – Members meet at the Randlestown roundabout
- 10:30 Departing from Meeting Point 1
- 11:00 Meeting Point 2 – Glenshane Filling station to regroup BT46 5JZ
- 11:30 Meeting Point 3 – Ponderosa for refreshments BT47 4SD
- 12:30 – 13:00 (estimate) – Depart Ponderosa
- 13:00 – 16:00 (estimate) – Main drive to / around the Sperrins BT79 7UG (Guide)
- 17:00 Final Meeting Point – Bushtown Hotel and Restaurant for food BT51 3QT
We look forward to seeing you there!